Here we go.

11 April 2016

Me and my Arrow

 photo 148F6A68-CF7D-404B-9117-E53F9C4A940E_zps1b405lso.jpg
OK OK OK, there'll be a deluge of photos of our newest bebe because ATM recently said he doesn't remember what it was like when Arrow was a kitten and I feel it is my responsibility to remind him.
 photo 6D2F0AB3-3F7B-48EF-85EB-66B89AD019AF_zpsxjfclmte.jpg
On July 22, 2015, we brought home ARROW MARIE. We share a middle name.
 photo 6F444CF9-8806-4AE4-B16F-008040C605E0_zpss5ygcdpq.jpg
Brittany + Arrow
 photo 5F28A9A3-84B2-4C1F-9778-6CABD873F79C_zpsq3g2yc4r.jpg

 photo C1311FF8-E031-400C-89B1-3FA3F8B77231_zpsnepwzaeg.jpg
little fox face
 photo C6655D15-A93F-4103-9E13-032B58B65A42_zpsjbnbubmm.jpg

 photo 6F34E779-7591-455E-81F3-981787BE66DA_zpsd4os1wv2.jpg

 photo C3E65EF7-458B-4CFA-84C6-D1CD4A2DE77D_zpsaiir3tss.jpg
This is staged.

 photo 8E831959-6664-4A13-B961-58FBDBA7F4DB_zpsfklthkb5.jpg

So, yes, I projected onto HD that he was sad, lonely, and wanted a feline sibling to play with. We came home from a weekend trip to Memphis once, and he gave us an ass-chewing that convinced me I was right. Well, I was wrong on at least one of those counts. It's taking time, but they are slowly becoming...tolerant of each other. Kinda sorta. 

For ATM + I, Arrow is a humongous source of joy. She is funny and very "helpful". She follows me around the house and lays on my chest every morning. We are tight + I can't imagine life w/o her.

 photo C8EE600D-AC8D-4B90-B661-C849B6A3326C_zpswnqscpcu.jpg

 photo B97770D9-045B-499F-AA1D-2517E6A1AA3F_zpsuamkhhej.jpg

 photo 97576BAB-065E-4A3E-9234-DC888D4D7B2C_zps2jn8h1nb.jpg

 photo 3D93AEA5-C83F-4AD3-8EB1-612A8D3BA938_zps5pg9kpur.jpg

 photo 8EA32CBA-51A5-4332-B03A-0857785A468C_zpsnfhctqne.jpg

 photo C3333126-2542-4F97-8EA6-3FBF3B59EA20_zpsxqql6wy3.jpg

 photo 6BBF827F-DCA0-4BA5-AAA5-2221F57246C0_zpsccfocfwa.jpg

 photo B36929F8-A8AF-4D7C-B750-A64AA9D134A5_zpspzx4ez4m.jpg

 photo 51C6E906-5D90-4761-9694-A862C53F3EEF_zpsf1awc0fq.jpg

 photo 7E0CE258-776C-4F20-B19A-B1E76ACD6EA4_zpsckdlmlvy.jpg

 photo 2654BFA6-35E6-4C22-8342-733CA2570A4A_zpslghghhop.jpg

 photo 2F321CE0-369F-4347-B1D7-1B817004FD83_zpsmtxw8lb0.jpg

 photo 80F4465A-56DE-4C4D-B017-B231427AD524_zpsyqv8i141.jpg

 photo 160F6FBC-C94F-4C6C-8FE9-2DA2619D845B_zpsughzqcfg.jpg

 photo 3299BEC1-B332-49A6-8077-581807D32DA4_zpsddzay7ss.jpg

 photo 045A8C25-41B4-4403-A1B8-061EF90C5B46_zpsqh6gu1jz.jpg

 photo CC28C25C-5514-4D52-B67E-DFA92512DD3D_zps7hy83mxf.jpg

 photo F9BD785B-E23F-4530-B5E0-8931ECF99EB0_zpsujyj0ndh.jpg
Snuck an HD photo in here, he is my special sun beam baby.
 photo F1706C06-09DC-44B6-B5EA-6E9FA13A8010_zpsgfvg8rcd.jpg

 photo 242EB40F-D78D-47C4-AE7E-7A3068049398_zpstuuw18ke.jpg

 photo F9216FD9-1497-43B2-BED6-261481FD3118_zpssdwlexhz.jpg
We do this kind of shit all of the time.
 photo 1C50E75E-9058-46C0-83E6-496C88332A7B_zpsbnlc7az5.jpg

 photo 4F09450A-D815-4771-BD44-537F03920B65_zpsx5clzmsg.jpg
Kitchen reno super.
 photo 6C844DA4-8ED1-4E2C-B335-86C533C4E5FF_zpsmj4tldkx.jpg
Like I said, "helpful".
 photo B2DCB957-E755-4F2B-AD5E-4634DCE8AC2B_zpslux5lcoz.jpg

 photo 4FA8D0CD-6097-4B5C-AA26-3A5E6BC0EB22_zpshymmq1lm.jpg
This is the beginning of her going outside without parental helicoptering, although she still cannot go out beyond sunset.
 photo 5B15603A-5DFE-4D6B-99DE-5890727BE109_zpsddnvqrow.jpg

 photo 4AAA590C-5978-42EB-AA69-751F1C4A793B_zpsv0sw9dzw.jpg

I could go on and on with the photos. She's got her mum routines and her da routines and her big brother routines. She's getting fat. She loves going outside, but does not go outside, which is something we are working on. She is unafraid of thunder and the vacuum cleaner.  Nicknames include: struggles, babby, Babbage's, and gravy. Also, she can fetch.  


No comments:

Blog Archive